For years we have been providing fund-raising guidance to all types of organizations big and small.
Our professional and experienced staff will review the variety of fund-raising programs we have available and help you select the one that is right for you.
Bowling is a sport in which all skill levels can participate whether young or old, making it the perfect event for everyone to have a blast!
We guarantee a fun filled day or night that strengthens team spirit with students, parents, team members, volunteers, teachers/staff, coaches and the community.
INCORPORATE BOWLING INTO YOUR FUNDRAISING
For quick and simple ‘Indianapolis Party Planning’ your group can chose between renting the lane by the hour or paying by the game.
- We have 8ft tables for use at no charge. These are good for displays or silent auction set up.
- You may drop off your sponsorship banners 2 days prior to the event and our staff will see to it that they are hung the day of your event.
- We can print off scores as well as download your team and /or individual names for your convenience.
- Tumbler upon request for no charge.
- We do not allow 50/50 raffles within our venues.
CORPORATE LANE SALES
- A team of your volunteers solicits businesses in your area to sponsor a lane for a tax deductible contribution.
- The organization determines what to “sell” a bowling lane for. Typically lane sponsorship ranges from $100-$500 per lane. This amount is determined by the group.
- Businesses who sponsor a lane receive recognition with a banner over the lane and/or a notice in the promotional material the organization distributes.
- If 30 lanes are sold at $300 that equals $9,000 less the rental fee for the bowling center.
- This may bring in the most funds especially if used with large corporate sponsors.
- People are recruited by the nonprofit organization to bowl in a special event.
- Kids are great candidates to participate as bowlers.
- This type of fund-raiser can raise a significant amount of money. It does require some lead time, which depends on the details of the fundraiser.
- Each bowler/participant solicits flat dollar pledges.
- This event can also include corporate lane sales.
- If there were 100 participants and they each contacted 10 people to pledge $5.00, that’s $5,000 raised for your organization! (Less the bowling expenses)
- This type of fund-raiser may run for two hours or all night.
- Participants are either charged an entry fee or must raise a flat dollar amount.
- This scheduled event allows us to really help you customize and/or add special activities. Things like a DJ, a hypnotist, karaoke, a theme, T-shirts, prizes and much more!
- Day, date and time determine the bowling center fee.